smashed bananas

Favorite vicitm of the flummox caused by perpetual existential malaise. I am disenchanted with 99% of the meaningless things that clutter our universe.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Virile manliness Santa


Oh yeah. And the carol "I saw Mommy kissing Santa Clause" also really kills me.

I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus Underneath the mistletoe last night.
She didn't see me creep Down the stairs to have a peep;
She thought that I was tucked up in my bedroom fast asleep.
Then, I saw Mommy tickle Santa Claus Underneath his beard so snowy white;
Oh, what a laugh it would have been If Daddy had only seen Mommy kissing Santa Claus last night.

I mean, really. The sexualisation of SANTA?! fuck. I'm not even going to bother posting further on the subject. Oh, and this photo is from the official White House Christmas decorations page. Weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home